Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Dance!!!!!!

Damn, I just can't stop dancing. It all started from the holis after Blast camp when Chiangzzz won the best dance group. I have like been practicing for Danceworkz, Hiphophunt and CFA cenntinal dinner. So many dance steps, and yes im not the best dancer there. So its been pretty stressed up for me. And yes annoucement to make, I picked up smoking. Many thanks to Mellie that offered me the first stick and teaching me the ethics of smoking. Wats next, Weed maybe? yea yea, Why start now after fucking 24 years of my life. I don't know, just hope to atleast try something new.
Funkamania Semis is on this coming Sat and yes im there to support My Coup. Its at Ngee Ann City kicking off at 6 plus i think. Shit, thats my cousin's birthday. And Im going to MOS that nite for Sheares bash. Arghh, Im SCREWED.
K this post is getting too lengthy I shall end it here. Chowzz.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you shldoi not smoke its whats that word bbbBAD.. .45543.. weed onrhe oweed is good. but its all gone now =( i wishh ihad whtas that word .. more.

mellieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

woaah

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home