Friday, January 13, 2006

Past memories....

It was raining so much these few days that there was a landslide in NUS yesterday. Damn i wonder if one fine day Arts Canteen will collapse. Anyway, today's DW practice don't seem to be rather fruitful. Just did a few moves and WALA its 10pm. It just hits me that time really passes pretty fast. Year 1 seems so near, yet Im like graduating after this sem. Looking back at my life, i seriously didn't achieve anything much. Espacially in my love life, oh damn there i was thinking of ya again. Ivy Ivy..... memories seems so beautiful when u can feel them. Well there is only me to be blame i guess. She's doing well now, so its a good decision thou. Hmmm... I only had her as gf for the whole of my NUS life. I had like more girlfriends when i was like in JC. Damn, life suckz.
Well, its also good for me atleast i could do stuff that i want without having to hurt anyone in the process. Stuff like dancing, clubbing, flirting and sports. Seems abit unfair to Ivy thou as she never stop me from doing sports but you sure did hated me doing others. And Im not sayin that flirting during in a relationship is correct. I just felt that if I would have known you later, I would probably have settled in much better into our relationship. Well i guess i can never be able to settle down. Guess wat, that is why my blog is titled to be like that. DUH....
Yes the first week of school is over, by that anyone could have guessed that my free day is on Friday which I will be probably working weekly. I guess im going to be on relax mode as i figured out that my cap has a buffer of .2 which means i can get 2.6 and still graduate with a merit. Haha, sorry Mellieeee... was not directed at ya. Anyway, In MNO lect today, thought i was going to do the module alone but yea, bean is doing it also. after lect, I bunked in to Kumar's hall in the next 2 hrs b4 heading to AS7 for dance. Damn I was so worn off that I actually fell asleep on his uncovered bed. And yes No HAROLD AND KUMAR jokes. We are pretty much sick being linking with them when we are nothing like them. In fact I feel more like Kumar in the show and Kumar feels more like me in the show. Oh shugz why am I still talking bout it.
K, todays post is way too long, Shall sign off.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home