Sunday, January 15, 2006

Funka....

Oh damn, Funka really brought the house down man. All teams were pretty much well match atleast to me. Was pretty disapointed that Stizers nor da coup wont in the top 3 thou. Anyway, the atmostphere was awesome and guess what, im outta voice now.
Yeah, its been like a week of non stop dancing and i think that my body is disintegrating away. oh fuck i seriously hope that this fucking flu virus gets off my back so i can concentrate on dance. To top up my misary, I doing retard stuff like forgetting to collect money after withdrawing them from the ATM machine. Damn, wtf is seriously happening to me man. Maybe its smoking, i heard it kills brain cells. Or maybe its just me forever being ignorant and forgetful. Watever, a mistake made is a lesson learn... I seriously hope that the bloke who took my money burn in hell..
Ever since I join blast, Its like I have started to lose interest in clubbing (that includes the joys like possibility of getting laid). Somehow, dancing seems more satisfying then sex. Oh damn, think there will be like dozens of infidels, bitches and blokes going to have my neck by saying that. Well, who gives a fuck. Back to the point, dancing really do brings out a kind of satisfaction that sex dun. Its like when one have tasted cheese, he would not want milk. OK, bad comparison to most but i do prefer cheese.
I am suppose to be sleeping now as u ppl know that Im not feeling well and alittle cranking. So guys its time to sign off. Love ya mellie....

2 Comments:

Blogger J said...

Steezers, methinks.

Anyhow, YES! Smoking kills braincells! :P

8:23 PM  
Blogger dweam said...

haha yes. it's steezers! *waves to jenny*

and yeah. after learning choreographed dance, i dont feel like going clubbing too. it seems so pointless. tsk.

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home