Sunday, January 15, 2006

Slap myself

Yes i totally deserve the slap that i bestowed to myself. Why am I forever acting like a jerk. Sometimes, i wonder if im like send down from heaven to just hurt ppl and in the end hurt myself. And yes i have successfully hurt another person that i care about. Man she was probably the person that i care most currently. I really din know that you were into it so much. Was thinking that you know wat am i made off and understand that im pretty much a zero commitment giver atleast in terms of relationships. I suck yes i know. But thats why I can neve be attached. Gals with me will 97% get hurt 98% feel sad 99% cry and 100% hate me after all love has ceased. And i really dun want you to hate me babe and assholes like me seriously dun deserved to be loved. Colourless lovelife....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home