Sunday, January 15, 2006

the jinxing continues.

Was suppose to have a soccer match with the redjacks but somehow one of the idiots, (no names) turn his hp off thus the groundsman information of rained off pitch is not passed on to us. To top up to that i sprained my ankle while playing ard with the ball. And now it looks swollen which should not happen as my ankle is already loose. I wonder how is it going to affect my dancing practices man. yesh i continued to dance practice rite after the soccer practice. Felt so technically untrained man. Cant even do a proper bodyroll!! argh life suckz.. im going to really train hard man even on the expense of the bad ankle. Oh did i mention that my sore throat and flu has gone up another level. yes indeed life suckz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home