Thursday, January 19, 2006

About being jerky

Just to make my point clear, me being a jerk has nothing to do with ya my ex. Prior to today, I have never read your blog for the past month. So I have no idea what da bitch told ya until this morning. Well all I can say about the holding other gals in the club, I only held 1 gal that nite and she is my fren not any random gal. There is nothing else I did. You just lack of confidence and jumb into conclusion that I have cheated on ya. Think about it, if i really did cheat on ya, I would not have hide from ya already rite since we are apart now.
A final word to XY aka da bitch, the incident is like 1 year already and Ivy and me have already splited. So wats ya point of saying all these. Besides being a bitch that you are already one, I see no other reasons why you have to tell Ivy what happen so long ago. That nite you also held random guys in the club and im not even going into detail. So why dun you try repairing ya reputation in NUS before starting to bitch on others.....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg your english sucks and you're in arts?

6:51 PM  
Blogger Cheok said...

I'm of the distinct opinion that if you're ever gonna have backbone in those comments of yours, the very least you can do is refrain from anonymity... Failing which, you're probably a greater loser than you make him out to be, since the fact is that at least Harold doesn't hide behind random miscellaneous comments.

Too many words? Alright then, i'll summarise: Stfu noob.

7:53 PM  
Blogger IvY said...

oei... i see no reason why i shld be unconfident about! i mean u were attached then and hugging another girl was tantamount to cheating la! and well i was irked when i knew it then..but it doesnt matter anymore =) anyway yr blog has serious grammatical and spelling errors...it's infidelity not infidility la salted!! =p

oh and u wanted me to quit and here you are picking it up yourself...Booooo

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home