Saturday, January 21, 2006

Friends to the rescue!

If you ever wondered who are your true friends, just take a look for a great example of my previous blog's comments. You can distinctively see my friends and Ivy's friends and they are good examples of true friends who will stand up for me and Ivy. Anyway, just some addition to what my friends say, maybe you guys (who are standing up for Ivy or the XY aka da bitch) would have the balls to leave your names. In addition, tell me something more interesting other then my English suck which I knew all my life. However, Im pretty honoured that you sweared in the name of your god for me, Hmmmm... thanks for degrading your god that in turn honoured me in the process loser.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Horald, no need to scared them 1. english fucked up then fucked up lor. not like other people think they so kan ni na hia high up english damned good, stuff the kan tang in the mouth. NUS arts english must be good ah? Gahmen say must confirm english good ah? Also never say ownself say ownself...kan ni na hia....horald let's go devil's bar and lancing leh...

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home