Thursday, January 26, 2006

backdate and updates

It seems that time is like passing fast for me. Before I knew it, its like wed again. The performance for the centennial challenge was finally over. I must swear that I really din mean to screw things and I worked really hard. But shit happens again. On the happier note, Damon, Justin, Paulina, Winnie, Clara, Nadin and me manage to squeeze into a tuscani to head towards Liquid room. Hell yeah, its really different when u club with fellow dancers. Everything seems cooler, all the moves and groove. Man, the feeling is like a level higher when u club.
School was pretty much the same, boring... Anyway the first week of tutorial for me is like nothing man. I got 2 tutorials in even weeks and another is cancelled this week. Basically I only went for MNO tutorial where I see like the largest amount of Indians in my tutorial class ever. No offense, ppl, espacially my indian comrades but im just slightly taken aback as you guys speak faster then me. Homework and homework.... essays after essays. I can see it all coming again. Anyway I screwed in blast lesson again. Think I seriously need to go for personal technique class. Somehow, alot of moves that are pretty technical are turning into serious trouble for me. Yes, I will take Pat's advice on watchin more MTV.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home