Sunday, January 29, 2006

Happy CNY!!!!

A happy cny to all mine readers. Yeah, I seriously hope that its gonna be a better year ahead. Just a small note to all morphosians, work hard and strive towards getting into the finals of danceworkz. Its tough and therefore and train even harder so that we can prove the crtics wrong.
Well every new year can only be completed with the world gambling championships. I started off pretty brightly and won abit(well atleast I wasn't losing). Anyway, Ivy bought some cuttlefish for me. Am so touched, atleast she remembered that I loved eating that. However Im pretty puzzled at times by her. Sometimes she treats me nicely and at times she might just ask me to Fuck off... Maybe its just all woman. Im just glad that we're still on talking terms.
I need to start writing my resume. Arghhhhh, gonna graduate already! This means no more dancing, soccer, slacking and gaming. On a happy note, it also means more money and getting to know more people.
Alrite people, Happy Cny yet again and may all of ya dreams and wishes come true...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home