Monday, March 06, 2006

back to reality

Been a pretty long time since this is updated. Danceworkz and DOTA have taken so much of my time that i have neglected my inner self which means that I havent been self- actualizing AKA writing my blog. Totally loved morphosis. Thou it has been tough during training for danceworkz, it was totally worth it. Well atleast we won the best sports presentation which got us 300 bucks.
Last Sat hiphopnite was a blast!!! congrets to James who won the solo contest and tong tong chiang where they top the group catogory. I really aspire that one day I can glide and do waves better or if not, as well as James. Last but not least, Dance Blast You guys are great. Performers, Com members and even the CANCAN gals, you people are the one who made HHN wat it turn out to be.
Well, I guess its time to revert back to reality. Here comes MR research that is bugging me all the while. Was rudely reminded by him that numerous projects are waiting for me to research on. Thou my work load this sem is pretty slack compared to the past, I just feel shitty when I have to do such stuff that I'm pretty much uninterested to do. Alrite, I shall keep this short and keep the rest to pics of danceworkz and HHN.
Cheerz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home